Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Forza Motorsport 3

Jesus this shit is slick.

The car decoration tool is a bit weird, though. The controls are weird and imprecise, and it has this strange combination of being extremely polished but very poorly though-out. In fact, I believe I could pull a better car decoration tool out of my ass, and I'm not even a game designer.

Awesome story: I entered the bonus content download code and started the download of the bonus cars package. Instead of selecting "download in background" or whatever, I accidentally clicked "cancel download". Now I can't resume the thing, because it's not in the list of downloadable shit, and I can't redeem the code again.

Not sure if you've already fixed this but I read the neoGAF thread occasionally and I've heard if you go into your download history it's still registered there somewhere.

Not sure if you've already fixed this but I read the neoGAF thread occasionally and I've heard if you go into your download history it's still registered there somewhere.

yeah, it will be, you can access it on either the console or on xbox.com. Had a few quick races with Wrestle last night, was pretty cool, until my house mate knocked on my door saying the fridge wasn't working. Might go for a couple more tonight, depending if they manage to play L4D.

Yeah, I sorted it out. I had to go to Download History under Account Management. The Xbox 360 UI is a big ugly mess.

3 screen forza is awesome!!!! Also the microsoft wheel is horrid. From eurogamer.

11038_1246684763558_1122590942_30772966_521001_n.jpg

OK now I have found a couple of things that piss me off about this game: firstly if you get a vinyl group off of the storefront, you cannot use a mirror image of it, at all, so if you want to have a symmetric design on your car, you can't, secondly if you want to make a symmetric group (of your own vinyl) the way to do it is fairly awkward; you must first put the vinyl group on one side of a car, then go to the other side, select copy from right/left side, then select the flipped version and save it as a new vinyl group.

A couple of nice oversights there.