MrChaz

A Molyneux for the ages

Really?

I think this is him: http://twitter.com/PMolyneux

(talking about twitter, wtf is up with the green avatars, like remo's avatar on twitter is very green, and there are much more like his)

The green tint is to show support for Iran. I think. Not sure what it achieves.

It doesn't explicitly achieve anything, per se. The intent is solidarity with those in Iran. Seeing people worldwide demonstrating awareness of their situation and support for their efforts can, if nothing else, only be encouraging. At the worst, it does no harm.

It doesn't explicitly achieve anything, per se. The intent is solidarity with those in Iran. Seeing people worldwide demonstrating awareness of their situation and support for their efforts can, if nothing else, only be encouraging. At the worst, it does no harm.

You put forward a good argument. I retract any implicit criticism - the sentiment is good.:tup:

Tee, that fake account.

What will Fable 3 be? Let me just say Fable 3 is not a game, Fable 3 is a movement.
At Alton Towers today. The guys are off on the rides while I ponder this question, Have we truly experienced adrenaline rushes in games yet?
Go on gamers, continue to play snakes and ladders. But let me ask you this, what if those ladders asked you questions? 2010 my dear friends.
Have we ever experienced weather in games? Sure, we've seen visual representations of weather but have we really felt it?

Twitter has a good policy on impersonation as well:

http://www.idlethumbs.net/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=113385

What happens to impersonation accounts?

Parody impersonation accounts are allowed to exist. The profile information on a parody account must make it obvious that the profile is fake, or it is subject to removal from Twitter.com. If it is not evident from viewing the profile that it is a joke, it is considered non-parody impersonation. Non-parody impersonation accounts may be permanently suspended for Terms of Service violations.