Salka

1-in-4 men in South Africa are rapists...

I had a PE teacher once who's name was an anagram of "little penis".

True story.

I had a teacher whose name was Mrs Lame... In french it's not so fun (means blade) but in english it's pretty awesome.

Also, she taught philosophy and I almost got into a fist-fight with her because she said that gays and left-handed people were aberrations of nature.

And that men can't live without god but I was expelled when I raised my hand to retaliate... I might have had the wrong finger raised...

I had a teacher whose name was Mrs Lame... In french it's not so fun (means blade) but in english it's pretty awesome.

Also, she taught philosophy and I almost got into a fist-fight with her because she said that gays and left-handed people were aberrations of nature.

And that men can't live without god but I was expelled when I raised my hand to retaliate... I might have had the wrong finger raised...

dude in case you are not joking, that's not cool you can't resort to violence because u disagree with someone, what she was saying is wrong, but hitting someone, especially a woman, because u disagree with them is also wrong.

dude in case you are not joking, that's not cool you can't resort to violence because u disagree with someone, what she was saying is wrong, but hitting someone, especially a woman, because u disagree with them is also wrong.

A fistfight is to me when two people are kicking each other, it did not happen because I stood up when she said I was retarded like all the other left handed people, and she pushed me a few time to try to get me back to my place, so what happened is I was really pissed and wanted to retaliate and push her back which I did not. This is what qualified as "I almost got into a fistfight with her" I would admit it was an hyperbole :violin:

Shut up, racist.

What if the woman enjoys it, or had it coming...[/jokes]

I also consider it really weird that you (u) would type you out once then use u instead of it, but that is besides the point.

also you can resort to violence but you shouldn't, unless they are really backwards or problem causing, like say if someone is going around saying that every brown haired person is going to hell (seriously), I would probably hit them, or laugh at them and call them an idiot. I also don't see how hitting a woman is any worse than hitting a man (especially a small emo man). My main point is that violence is bad and shouldn't be resorted to unless absolutely necessary and that rape is also bad.

to unless absolutely necessary

El doucho and I were discussing that, but what is absolutely necessary ? Like hitting a man for what he is saying is that absolutely necessary ?

(Ginger is probably going to tell you to try and make brown people attractive instead :P)

El doucho and I were discussing that, but what is absolutely necessary ? Like hitting a man for what he is saying is that absolutely necessary ?

(Ginger is probably going to tell you to try and make brown people attractive instead :P)

if he won't leave you alone and follows and harasses you. Not necessarily actually hitting him/her but getting them away from you by applying a physical force. I probably wouldn't hit someone for what they are saying (not that I wouldn't consider it).

One in four men in South Africa are rapists...the other three just like to watch.

While that is terrifying, I do recall hearing a frightening statistic about women in the US. I think it was 1-in-5 or 1-in-6 women in the US will be the victim of rape (statistic includes attempted). However, I think that includes a guy taking advantage of a drunk girl, regardless of whether or not he is drunk as well.

I guess I'll open up this question for debate . Sex with a drunk girl :rape ?

One in four men in South Africa are rapists...the other three just like to watch.

While that is terrifying, I do recall hearing a frightening statistic about women in the US. I think it was 1-in-5 or 1-in-6 women in the US will be the victim of rape (statistic includes attempted). However, I think that includes a guy taking advantage of a drunk girl, regardless of whether or not he is drunk as well.

It depends on a number of possible factors: for example how drunk the girl is, and whether the guy is also drunk, so if the guy is sober and the girl paralytic I would class it as rape, but if both parties are as drunk as each other or both drunk enough to have their decision making impaired then it wouldn't be rape.

The famous Yuf' raised that question in a previous thread if I remember correctly.