OssK

Oh Fuck ! (©Yufster)

Ha! Looks awesomely silly.

Japanese is the word you're looking for.

You should have watched it till the end, there is a muscle god with an old phone in the middle of a heaven machine or something... And a skater in a suggestive position...

FUCK, why am I speaking on the internet when I have a (serious) game to design... also, why is it that I'm less serious when designing a serious game than a regular one...........?

It's like Katamari + Hard Gay + Wario Ware x JAPAAAAAAN
+ Brain Wall (/Hole In The Wall in some countries), in case you weren't aware of it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zxi_Y4Xu8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zxi_Y4Xu8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Agh.. I think that show is aired here as well.

Also, the muscle men in that game reminded me of the incredibly stupid

I think I posted in the youtube thread already.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I used to be that you'd watch a crazy Japanese game show and you'd say "Only in Japan". What happened?
Well, if I interpret Wikipedia correctly, it's only a single segment in a gameshow. However, it got so many laughs on youtube that crappy tv producers thought it could be stretched out to a full half-hour show. They were wrong.

It got put on tv here with a bunch of C-grade celebs (you know, the ones that even Dancing With The Stars wouldn't touch) each week competing in teams. It was about as bad as you can imagine and, surprisingly for trashy Australian television, rated equally badly. And now it's been cancelled and the world is a better place.

Over here (UK) it had an entire show and it's own catchphrase. Hosted by none other than the holy grail of daytime tv Dale Winton

Was it Obama or Chuck Norris that could divide by zero ?

Also, I don't really get why you can't.. I mean, cut a pie in zero parts, either you just remove the pie, there are no parts... aaaah mathematical abstract objects... They'll be the end of me !

Was it Obama or Chuck Norris that could divide by zero ?

Also, I don't really get why you can't.. I mean, cut a pie in zero parts, either you just remove the pie, there are no parts...

But then what you're doing is (x - x) / 0, which is 0 / 0. Apparently that's still indeterminate, but it's not the original problem.