Chris

Idle Thumbs 27: What is Game?

I gave up, too, wishing that the people who decide to block content based on region should be burned with flames.

Regions? But, but, ... I'm from the internet.

I also dislike region based localization. I've been in Germany for the past few days, and google.com always directs me do google.de, and uses German text. Even though my browser says it doesn't understand German. It's really annoying.

I guess for the last 10 episodes you said something like "[that picture / image that someone sent us] is fucking awesome, we'll put it on the site so everyone can see it" and everyone (representend by me, I'm everyone's official representant) is still waiting...

My googabilities fail me today, as I can't find a watchable version of the Jace Hall - Dante's Inferno video you guys are talking about. I do find a lot of 'Katee Sackhoff & Dante's Inferno', which seems to be the right one, but always get the message 'You are not from the US, so fuck off'. Has anyone found a european-allowed version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bERzMBTy77c

Does this work?

Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.

[in a rough german to english translation: Achtung! You are not allowed to watch zee video in your inferior country.]

But thanks anyway.