toblix

Windosill

I'm stuck on the shape-plants :\

First step is the round one. No more clues.

just buy the fucking thing and get blown away.

What if I already have a fucking thing with me at all time and don't need one ?

Now that I bought and finished this game YOU sir are to put it in the compendium.

I completed the demo and I really liked the aesthetics of the game but I found the puzzles really unsatisfying. When I solved a puzzle I didn't feel like I had accomplished anything, I'd just clicked around randomly and then a random thing happened. :tmeh:

I suppose for $3 you can't really complain though.

I completed the demo and I really liked the aesthetics of the game but I found the puzzles really unsatisfying. When I solved a puzzle I didn't feel like I had accomplished anything, I'd just clicked around randomly and then a random thing happened. :tmeh:

I suppose for $3 you can't really complain though.

That might be because you just played the demo so you're discovering the game but when you play for a bit it's just clear that these are the rules and this is the game so you get rewarded for clicking randomly at first to find out what the first step is, then generally you'll have to find how things work together.

Yeah, I'm no marketing consultant but I'm sure you'd've bought it if they'd put 2,99... Biatch

Only had a few minutes to mess around with this at work yesterday, but it's great like all the other Vectorpark stuff. Can't wait to actually... get somewhere in it. (I also stopped on the shape plants.)

I hate these types of "games". Randomly click around, move to the next level. There's no "puzzles" to be found here.................... However. Unlike most of these boring flash games, this one also happens to have astoundingly beautiful graphics.

Take my $3 sir! :tup:

Edit: Damn you, sir. The remainder of your game wasn't quite as good.

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

Reminds me of Eyemaze's stuff. I don't think I can justify paying even $3 for a game which has a demo (reportedly comprising 50% of the full game) that I was done with in literally 10-15 minutes.

If you pay 60€ for a big game you'll finish it in 3 hours... That's basically 3€ an hour... Clearly if you finished it in 15 minutes you should ask for a refund !

60€ -> 3 hours

3€ -> hour

:erm:

60/3 = 20€/hour = 5€/15 minute

sir you suck at math

I played through this last night and it was absolutely amazing. I wonder how he goes about making this, and what kind of libraries he's using. The attention to detail is extreme.

edit: For some reason I imagine one guy making all this. Don't know if that's really the case.

If you pay 60€ for a big game you'll finish it in 3 hours... That's basically 3€ an hour... Clearly if you finished it in 15 minutes you should ask for a refund !

But if I pay $50 dollars for a game I finish in 8-10 hours.

At that rate the game would have to be 2 hours long for it to be worth it.

But that's not the point. It may get more drawn out, or interactive, but paying $3 for an admittedly well-designed flash toy with (apparently) zero replay value just doesn't seem worth it.

Anyone whose played it want to give any arguments to the contrary?

Anyone whose played it want to give any arguments to the contrary?

It's fucking awesome, it's totally worth it, and if you don't buy it you're a cunt.

It's fucking awesome, it's totally worth it, and if you don't buy it you're a cunt.

Yeah, that's literally the price of a sandwich (or so). I'll buy it along with some other games later. My virtual credit card just expired yesterday and I can't be arsed to make a new one although it's just 5 minutes.

Sold!

That was really good, thanks.

Edited by Nachimir

PC games cost around 50 euros, console games up to 70 euros.

I'm reviving this thread just to recommend this very beautiful game on top of everyone that already did : it's a rarity because if is graphically flawless and I bet it simply won't ever age.