Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Grand Thumb Auto XVII: Collector's Edition

So, tonight's the night (depending on when you read this). Who's up for some motorcycle fun, etc.?

21:00 GMT -- be there

I'm still not positive on what this means for me, daylight-savings wise. I think I'm supposed to be on at 3:00 now, rather than 2:00 as I have been since this started. I'll double check that and will be on at the appropriate time. Nothing pulling me away early this week, so I'm in for however long we play.

EDIT: yup. 3pm. I'll see you then.

I plan to continue my main form of interaction with the people of this forum, yes.

Argh, actually there's a good chance I will be working instead of at home. X48 is eating massive amounts of time and there's other work to do too.

Klyment_five_alive.jpg

HatchetJob mentioned yesterday, whilst we were consumately beating the stuffing out of each other in SFIV, that he now has TLAD and so may also join in tonight. :tup:

Always a nice surprise when 1dg4f joins in. That hatchetjob podcast he hosts has really grown on me, and it's nice to be able to talk with him while exploding some folks. As I believe Wrestle said last time he played, conversation turns really interesting when you have a radio host in the game...