Sign in to follow this  
Marek

ThumbMeet London (new attempt?)

This has been tried before and apparently only two people (I forgot who) ended up actually meeting in London, but maybe we can give it another shot and get more people this time.

As of recently I find myself in London frequently (through the magic force of having a job there), so I know that for me it'd be easier to show up.

Me and Yufster, along with some ex-colleagues, will probably be going to Hide and Seek which could provide a nice meet up opportunity.

Alternatively, we could do a pub meet sometime and geek out about games and stuff.

Agh, a fucking Wednesday. I really want to go to every hide and seek, but London and back mid-week is never very practical.

I've been to a few before and recommend it; they have some brilliantly fun things there. At the LGF one there was even a laser assault course in a darkened room :)

Would love to meet up, but this year is all but set as far as trips abroad go. One does not simply march into London!

I don't think I'll bother with Hide And Seek, but I should be around for pub drinks if they get organised...

This has been tried before and apparently only two people (I forgot who) ended up actually meeting in London, but maybe we can give it another shot and get more people this time.

It was me and ThunderPeel. We had some decent sushi and some FREE games of Soul Calibur IV. Kilik is fucking cheap.

But now I'm 5 timezones away. :(

Edited by n0wak
5 not 6

I'm [in] London and it's easy for me meet up... But what's this Hide and Seek thing?

Edit: Fixed, although given what you just said... it sounds weirder...

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

Sounds like a good excuse to visit London.. But isn't that hide & seek event this Wednesday? I need more time! ;(