Karimi

Schafer Interview

On the adventure game crowd :

"It's like, when I was in high school, I really liked the Ramones, and it was me and just this one other girl in the whole senior class who liked the Ramones. We would talk about it like it was a secret club when everyone else was listening to Journey. We'd always say we wished they were bigger. But I think deep down, part of us liked that it was an exclusive thing, like only we appreciated them. We identified with that, because in some ways you're saying, 'No one appreciates us.'"

From the Escapist Interview

I'm confused. The article clearly predates the EA announcement and the release of Spore, but the article date says 31 December 2008 whilst the comments date back to August. How does that work?

I'm confused. The article clearly predates the EA announcement and the release of Spore, but the article date says 31 December 2008 whilst the comments date back to August. How does that work?

They're taking their "web magazine" format to the next level by simulating the long lead times of print, while also giving a hot "websclusive" scoop to their own publication immediately after interviews are conducted.

IT'S THE FUTURE OF JOURNALISM

They're taking their "web magazine" format to the next level by simulating the long lead times of print, while also giving a hot "websclusive" scoop to their own publication immediately after interviews are conducted.

IT'S THE FUTURE OF JOURNALISM

I can't tell if you're making a joke or seriously answering the question, or both.

I can't tell if you're making a joke or seriously answering the question, or both.

I think it's neither.

I was going to say that but then I figured the interview was posted because we all may have missed it.

I certainly have never read the interview before.

Although I did look at the weird comment dates like you said yesterday, but I guess I got back to work and quickly forgot about it.

Now I just want answers too, none of those funny Remo answers either.

I think the server software is installed on Zunes.

That issue was their "Best Of" issue. And for some reason they created an entire new page to house each article, while still linking the comments to the old article. :deranged: