Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbs

Teh interwebs wins again!

http://www.inquisitr.com/11059/elizabeth-frisinger-lost-her-virginity-and-texted-her-dad/

Meet Elizabeth (Lizzy) Frisinger 18, isn’t she precious? She is also mind blowingly stupid. Elizabeth, a Senior in Cleveland went on a class trip where she lost her virginity on the beach. Apparently it was “gr8″.

We know this because young Lizzy was so excited about her conquest she texted her friend, except it wasn’t her friend, she had accidentally texted her dad.

:getmecoat

Come off it! She's 18 for fucks sake. Her classmates have probably been at it since they were 14. Her dad is a cunt and he needs to realise this.

And sending a text message to the wrong person? OH MAN NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE.

I hate this story, I hate her Dad, I hate her "friend" and I hate Cleveland Radio Station. I bet the radio presenter who ran that story was the Cleveland equivelent of Chris fucking Moyles.

PS just to clarify I'm annoyed at the article not at you Norfolk ¬¬

Edited by Yufster

At least she enjoyed her first time, rather than what appears to be the norm with teenage girls: shagging the first spotty twat who gets her drunk so that he can brag to his mates.

maybe it was just her first time on the beach, but not absolute first time.

Maybe it was just the first time she's been to a beach, full stop? I can imagine her wistful youth spent in a landlocked state.

I met a girl travelling around the US who had actually never been to the beach (or ever even seen the sea!).

I'm sure that's not uncommon. It's quite easy to live in the United States and be well over a thousand miles away from the ocean in most directions.

Yep, that's true. What was interesting about her, though, was that she'd actually visited the majority of states... she'd just never gotten around to any of the coastal ones.