Tanukitsune

Megaman 9!

I couldn't wait! I bought the Wii version! :mock:

The game is quite devious and in a way much harder than any of the other Megaman games because they try to trick all the time, but... the shop changes everything!

You can farm for screws and once you buy a couple of Energy Tanks, you can beat your first boss and if you can't you get more items and try again!

Once you get the Diamond Shield thingie you can simply stand in a place where enemy spawn and do something else... Like I'm doing right now! :woohoo:

I only have 3 robot masters to go, but I can farm and start a stage with 9 lives and energy tanks, and items to protect me from spikes and falls, I assume I'll beat it?

If the game DIDN'T have the store, then it would be the hardest Megaman ever!

Edited by Tanukitsune

And I beat it....

Sweet Mother of Mothra! They said this game didn't have a Yellow Devil in it... well they were right.... IT HAS TWO AT THE SAME TIME!

I'm sure what to think of this new "hard but easy" game mehcanic though...:erm:

Am I the only Megafan here? ;(

Edited by Tanukitsune

Am I the only Megafan here? ;(

No. I want to play it but obviously can not. I'll have impressions for you... in November.

I'm psyched to play it, but don't get paid til Thursday, and then have a bunch of assignments due on Monday. I'll probably get on it next week sometime early.

This sounds right up my (back) alley. I've looked up some of the achievements for the 360 version :eek:

In a very perverse way I'm looking forward to this it'll take me back to the schoolground when only the truly screwed up bought Megaman and only the kids who were insane (and willing to skip classes) ever finished one.

Good times, good times.

So, I see since you beat it in one day, how many hours did you put into it?

It took me WAAAY more than it should, since the game is a harder than the older Megaman I had to farm for screws to buy E Tanks... I spent 8 hours but more than half of that was farming for screws...

Some of the achievements say you have to beat in an hour or less or five time in one day, which basically means, no E Tanks and no mistakes! :eek:

If you can get all the challenges in this game you're a gaming god and you probably cut your thumbs off to play Ikaruga because if you don't it's too easy! :hah: