Sign in to follow this  
Jayel

Damn Centipedes

My room is infested with centipedes and earwigs!

I don't get it. Why are they in my room??? I have no houseplant and I throw out my garbage! There's nothing to eat here except me!

And why do they hide behind my bed?? I need to sleep!!

First the funny water and now this. ...I gotta tell you, Jayel. Your situation's looking kinda.....eew.

I hate this place. I'm living nearby a lake, so every time I walk to school, bugs hit my face and some get into my mouth.

In Fall, ladybugs are everywhere and they get into my pockets and shirt sleeves.

I used to like bugs as a kid and used to play with them, but now I just can't stand them. I don't care if they've got 6 legs or 8 legs or 12000 legs or.....

Sounds familiar. I always have to go hunting for bugs before I go to bed. I just can't sleep with the idea an earwig might crawl into my... uh, ear.

--Erwin

I have nothing against a bed full of field bugs. That condition reminds me of my summer house.

I have a sinking feeling about killing insects...makes me think about our universe and hubble pictures. Real thinking is depressing, I'm not the only one.

My friend's mom had an earwig crawl into her ear, and they had to take her to the hospital to get it flushed out. Freaky.