Sign in to follow this  
miffy495

FUUUUUUCK!!!

Thanks!:yep:

First weird thing, the support line number xbox.com provides for cell phone is being refused by my provider. Second one, when I use the 'normal one', from getting the line to the main menu, I have to go through 2 minutes of messages by several women displaying the thickest and most diverse north african and arabic accents, I've been given to hear. :)

When I finally get to the menu none of the options fits the fact that I need to confirm my address, and there's no 'other' option.

Well, I'll try this on monday at work.

I have had RROD (pronounced red ring) once, luckily it was only temporary, I believe it was to do with a power failure where the 360 came on when the power returned (with the RROD), it definitely was an oh shit moment.

I have had RROD (pronounced red ring) once, luckily it was only temporary, I believe it was to do with a power failure where the 360 came on when the power returned (with the RROD), it definitely was an oh shit moment.

It just struck me how having a "red ring" as result of buying Microsoft's products could be construed... Did the world miss a colossal joke?

Kudos to Microsoft Dusseldorf's repair center : sent the box last friday and got it back yesterday and it took them only one day to process the repair, the rest is UPS getting from here to there and back.:clap: Best service ever.

No, they replaced the whole damned thing, which makes me the proud owner of a circa July 2008 PAL 360; thankfully most NTSC games I have run on it (I had to say goodbye to the bundled Forza and GTA4, but meh)