Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Great, the spammers found the PM system

Hi there ysbreker . . I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Steve and I recently became an affiliate marketer. Probably just like yourself.

Anyway, I must have been very lucky as the online business that I started promoting just a little over 3 month ago has really worked out for me.

So much so that it is now running on complete auto pilot. I realise today, after having had many discussions in forums, that this is unfortunately not usually the case. I am now trying to compile a list of online business opportunities that have a proven track record. So if you already have such a business then I would very much like to hear about it. And if you haven?t then take a look at the site that has done, and still is, raking in the money for me and a lot of my friends.

Best of success to you, Steve

===============================================

Visit My Site: [removed link]

At the Black Cat Forums, some guys like this signed up, and the first thing they did was send this kind of shit to me. Not the best strategy, since I'm one of the mods :)

Yeah I got this too. He was administratively raped immediately but we are looking at some better spam protection measures.

Spaff and I were planning to install it this weekend but we didn't get around to it due to playing the Call of Cthuhlu tabletop rpg :shifty:. But hopefully soon.