Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

There is still hope!

Check out the images from my blog post for some awesome sauce.

I was visiting my friend’s house last night to celebrate his birthday with some BBQ and gaming fun times, when i suddenly stumbled across a child’s drawing on a side-table… It was a card, to my friend’s six year old son from the girl next door - a classic set up.

http://www.gamingfascist.com/?p=81

Aww.. that'll make an adorable How I Met Your Mother How Your Mother Used Her Pro-Gamer Wiles To Seduce Me story.

Welcome, Verohari. :tup:

And that was really cute. I love how Sonic is drawn exactly the same as the humans but with a spiky head.

he wanted to molest Ollie and the girl (forgot her name) while he traveled where he was going.

There's more than just hope, many kids are adapting so fast, and becoming so different, that they're scaring their parents :)

I was having dinner with a family last night, who had the bounciest, happiest five year old I've ever met. She was playing games on her older brother's phone, but when asked what she was doing, said "I'm playing games on Gerald's computer". Reminded me of Bruce Sterling calling mobile phones "a technological black hole" and running down the litany of devices they've absorbed over the past few years (link).

But yeah, I agree with Marek. That little girl's grasp of physics, psychology and engineering is absolutely shit.

Sonic takes the Ferrari drag racing when he wants to relax and mellow out.