Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Next time you're in sainsbury's...

... you need to get one of the clotted cream and strawberry cheesecakes.

Trust me. They are delicious.

It's taken a lot of self control not to gobble the whole lot in one go.

I try to refrain from thinking about them too much as every time I remember they exist, I want to eat them until I vomit. They're my weakness. One day I'm going to be really fat, and Strawberry and Clotted Cream Cheesecakes are going to be the reason.

I hope that pregnancy will give me weird aversions to things like strawberry and clotted cream cheesecakes, because otherwise I don't stand a chance. I hope it makes me like, yearn for carrots and peas and celery. I don't want to be fat. But instead I'll probably just yearn for celery... dipped in Strawberry and Clotted Cream Cheesecake.

Is it sad that I'm sitting here eating cheesecake, and dreading the day that I am pregnant because I won't be able to stop eating cheesecakes?

But it's such a good cheesecake, and right now I can just about resist it. Maybe if I adopt children, that will solve my problem. Maybe I could move to a foreign country where they don't have Sainbury's. Maybe if I ate ten cheesecakes in a row, I'd get so sick that I'd never want a cheesecake again? What if my future children eat cheesecake until they are fat? What if Spaff leaves me because I get too fat on cheesecakes? What if Spaff gets fat on cheesecake? What if we both die of obesity because we ate too much cheesecake? What if I eat all the cheesecakes when I'm pregnant... one for foetus, one for me! One for foetus, one for me! Then by seven months she is too fat to remain in my belly, suffers a premature birth, and she can't be kept alive because she's essentially just a huge cheesecake and she will become stale.

Okay on second thoughts, nobody buy the strawberry and clotted cream cheesecake from Sainsbury's.

What his calls for is some immersion therapy; go and buy one of these cheesecakes and proceed to eat the whole thing as fast as you can. Guaranteed to make you barf like a fountain and never go near the things again.

Worked for me with popcorn: 14* spews in 2 hours ensured Mr Butterkist would be shit out of luck ad infinitum as far as this Thumb's concerned.

* That's four-fucking-teen, you fat pigs.

Once I ate a bunch of olives. Then I got sick. I don't think the sickness was related to the olives, but I can't describe the taste of them coming back up again. Well I guess I can: Olivey Vomit.

I haven't really enjoyed olives since then.

Once I ate a tub of really very salty salt n vinegar pringles in one sitting. In about half an hour. It became like a motor reflex thing, there I was, studying, mindlessly eating one minute, the next I was puking, ahem, my ring up, if you will. The combination of the salt and the crispiness of the crisps tore my throat to shreds, so I ended up puking blood, bile and salt for about half an hour. It was horrific.

Also, do you ever notice that sometimes when you drink something you haven't drunk in ages you think to yourself, "this tastes a bit like vomit", and then you realise that it's because that's what you last experienced it as?

Also, do you ever notice that sometimes when you drink something you haven't drunk in ages you think to yourself, "this tastes a bit like vomit", and then you realise that it's because that's what you last experienced it as?

Alternatively, you're actually drinking vomit..?

The smell of Sambuca still makes me feel a little sick. I had quite a bit of it on my 26th birthday, vommed everywhere, then got carried home on a table. I don't remember, but apparently being moved was so distressing I asked my mates to stick a stamp on me and shove me in a postbox instead.

Supermarket garlic bread also makes me sick since I accidentally ate one that had gone off.

--

The solution to clotted cream cheescakes, obviously, is liposuction.

As I heard a comedian say recently; there are two types of people in the world: those that drink tequila, and those that can never hear the word again.

I was the latter until this New Year Eve, when we were playing drinking games and I was forced to drink some tequila that turned out to be very high quality and quite drinkable.

As for the cheescakes... try attaching electrodes like Lisa does to that cupcake in The Simpsons. I can see you slapping yourself in the face in frustration just like Bart.

Sausages for me, I had some oysters for lunch and then a sausage casserole for dinner about 1/2 an hour after finishing my dinner the food poisoning, from the oysters, kicked in. That was pain and vomit and gut wrenching, when I had not vomit left, good ab work out tho I recommend.

Although as I love a good Sausages I have been trying to correct this aversion.

Although as I love a good Sausaging I have been trying to correct this aversion.

Corrected, courtesy of Dr 'Vania.

Gin for me is associated with being on my hands and knees in a puddle of vomit in the parking lot of a hospital. I didn't always make smart choices when I was 16.

Also, when I was four years old I decided that a jumbo bag of Twizzlers strawberry licorice would make an excellent breakfast. 'nuff said.

Saurkraut for me, which is actually great because saurkraut sucks and now I have a legitimate reason to avoid it like the bubonic plague.

I mean, just take the word saurkraut. It sounds like an evil Nazi scientist. Would that be a wholesome thing to put in your mouth?