Sign in to follow this  
Ginger

People it's fun to laugh at.

The ladies who get really dressed up to go to lectures each day, but seem completely oblivious to the fact that they are dressed like prossies.

I’m bored and sleepy and want to laugh, so tell me about stupid people to laugh at.

Oh and lets not forget to include people like this

whoever renamed "fat teens can't hunt" to "can fat teens hunt?" presumably so they wouldn't be seen as being fattist in saying that excess weight may possibly not be the way to go when you're trying to outrun a boar.

the entire cast of "can fat teens hunt?".

the fact that the flight of the conchords guys have an album. i heart them!

laugh at me. i had a youtube early nineties eurovision fest last night. it made me sad to realise that jay werner, the 1989 norwegian entry who i had a massive crush on when i was 5, died last year. and was ubergay. not that i prob would have had a chance when i was 5.

and finally.... are you smarter than a ten year old? HA! now i'm not the only one with that stuck in my head!

Christmas shoppers. All of them, without exception.

"But it's 3-for-2!"

"So's this, bitch!" *whack*

Machetes should be standard issue this time of year. :(

I love christmas shopping, i wait until early afternoon on christmas eve, sharpen up my elbos and go for it, with the aim of being next to the fire in the pub as earlier as possible. Sadly I'm having to do a no present pact with everyone this year as I'm poor.

the entire cast of "can fat teens hunt?".

I couldn't beleive that program existed when I first saw it listed (to my shame I haven't amde the effort to watch it). It is just one step away from the being the tv show in Family guy, (i can't remmeber its name but it was something like) "fast predators and slow\fat children"

it's fantastic. it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I get in most days at about 9 or 10 so i have to have a really late dinner, watching tv with the ppl i live with. since this bright light of broadcasting entered my life i haven't been able to eat my dinner. i actually inhaled bread on monday. it's not just that they're fat, they're absolute twats. n the tribe they've been sent to live with are clearly just chanting fatty fatty fat fat in whatever language they speak in borneo.

[The] tribe they've been sent to live with are clearly just chanting fatty fatty fat fat in whatever language they speak in borneo.

OK, this does in fact sound like compulsive viewing. I'll make a point of watching one of the numerous repeats the ITV carpet bombs their alternative channels with.

I couldn't beleive that program existed when I first saw it listed (to my shame I haven't amde the effort to watch it). It is just one step away from the being the tv show in Family guy, (i can't remmeber its name but it was something like) "fast predators and slow\fat children"

Fast animals, Slow children

I really thought (or at least hoped) that a television show called "Can fat teens hunt?" couldn't possibly be about fat teens trying to hunt.

"Snakes on a plane" taught me nothing, it seems...

Still haven't seen it yet, but I have a question. Is it their fatness that prevents them from hunting? When i think of fat teens, I think of stupid fat chavs, and when I picture the show I sadly don't see a chubby teen with spear in hand waddling after a gazelle (partly as it's not set in Africa) but stupid teen trying to set a trap but being too much of a chav and an idiot to do it, I guess those podgy little fingers could get in the way.

It's fun to laugh at the chav I saw last week, wearing a cheapo tracksuit and trainers with a Gucci handbag around his neck, so that it was proudly displayed on his chest.

I laughed so hard on the woman standing up for women's equality on the cervical cancer section, unfortunately I was eating some chinese at the same time so in a bid to hold it in I sniggered and managed to shoot Sweet and Sour sauce through my left nostril.

That is the best link I've had in a while.