Sign in to follow this  
n0wak

Guitar Hero III (and demo!)

I guess I wasn't very clear, sorry. What I meant was: If you've completed Expert then you don't need to play Hard or Medium or Easy. If you've completed Hard then you won't get any extra cash for completing Medium or Easy.

I was pretty sure you could, but it's been a while, so I may be wrong.

As for the gem layouts, they've learned nothing. When playing Complete Control, Hard To Handle, Train Kept A Rollin', or any other song that was already in Rock Band that I've forgotten, I was astounded by just how much less fun I was having compared to the same song (in every case except Hard To Handle, the exact same) in Rock Band. It's less fun, it's sloppy and imprecise. There were times when I was sure that GHII or RB would have said I'd missed, but GH:A gave me the note. Other times, I was sure I had it, but it counted it as a miss. The whole thing just feels off. Don't like. May play through the 9 bonus songs I have left solely for achievement points, but I'm not thrilled by the prospect, so I may just be done with it altogether.

Well, that's a bit of a shame, but, of course, I'm not surprised. Metacritic rating is only 75%, which sounds about right.

As for the cash, yes, you've always earned money from the difficulty levels below, in GH.

I even did a little GH2 money calculator thing a while back so I could keep track of how much I needed to "earn":

http://www.thunderpeel2001.com/GuitarHero2_Helper.xlsx