Sign in to follow this  
RLacey

Design the new LaceyWare logo!!!11!one!

I'm not expecting this to go anywhere, but just in case there is someone out there who is interested...

It's traditional that, every year or so, I needlessly redesign the LaceyWare website. However, while I now have a nice site design coming on, the one thing that is beyond my reach is a decent looking logo.

So here is the challenge, for anyone with [a burning artistic desire/no life/desperation to be credited] - design a new LaceyWare logo to fit this web design...

http://www.laceyware.com/lw2.jpg

I can't pay you (at the moment), but I can promise to credit you. As far as the logo itself is concerned, it must look alright once sized to fit in the spaces marked. I don't mind if the Lacey and Ware sections of the logo look different or the same, or anything like that. Funky shapes are good. It can be coloured, but must also look alright if done in a purely white-on-black/black-on-white style. Good luck (if anyone actually has an idea)...

nike.jpg

How about this? It's simple, recognizable,

looks like an "L"

and if you squint your eyes and blur your vision just right, it sort of looks like "LW"

I got a few ideas but.. does Lacey mean anything ? That could be useful.