Sign in to follow this  
Salka

FUCK OFF SEAN CONNERY

5 hours ago, TychoCelchuuu said:

For me, the scene with the Greasers in the cafe was hilarious, the motorcyle chase was great (it's no accident that it's the action scene with the least special effects, I think), Marion is perfect in basically every scene she's in, the opening setpiece  is pretty great before it devolves into the actual chase (which itself is fine), and the atomic bomb scene is a fucking classic up there with my favorite scenes from the other movies, like the gun-sword fight, the flying wing fight, the boulder chase, the Ark melting faces, and the motorcycle chase from The Last Crusade.

Agree with everything here. :tup: :tup:

I think every Indiana Jones sequel is equally worse than the one before it, and Crystal Skull really doesn't stand out in that regard. 

Yeah, I'm willing to agree. I wouldn't say Crystal Skull was actually much better or worse than Temple of Doom. I don't really like that movie either.

For whatever reason I have always liked Last Crusade more than Raiders of the Lost Ark though.

I'm reminded of people saying that they can't make an Uncharted film because it'd be basically an Indiana Jones rip-off, but jesus this topic is from 2007. Indiana Jones was riffing on serials that were less old than Indiana Jones is now.