Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Yet more testers required at Double Fine; also, Yufster NOT jealous this time

you're saying my daughter can't get you as mad as this clown fellow? well let me tell you a little something about my daughter. my daughter is THEE SINGLE MOST INFURIATING PERSON in the world. if you are trying to insinuate that there is a more annoying, irritating, annoying person in the world, then you are wrong.

your mom and i are going to have some words. you, young man, need a good slapped bottom.

What's that Mom? You can't cook to save your life and that Elderberry Cordial you tried to make sucks?!?

We already knew that.

I mean, Kingz could get me really mad, if he wanted to.

And that wig is fooling nobody, Yufster.

you're saying my daughter can't get you as mad as this clown fellow? well let me tell you a little something about my daughter. my daughter is THEE SINGLE MOST INFURIATING PERSON in the world. if you are trying to insinuate that there is a more annoying, irritating, annoying person in the world, then you are wrong.

your mom and i are going to have some words. you, young man, need a good slapped bottom.

What's that Mom? You can't cook to save your life and that Elderberry Cordial you tried to make sucks?!?

We already knew that.

Blow into this paper bag

Go home and stop grinning at everyone

Blow into this paper bag

It was nice when it lasted but now it's gone

It was nice when it lasted but now it's gone

Blow into this paper bag

Take your armor off, you're not under attack

Come on, come on

Blow into this paper bag

Blow into this paper bag

They were honeybees on a blade of grass

Blow into this paper bag

Blow into this paper bag

P.S. Trep takes care of the slapping around here.

Only Kingz can get me really mad.

This is new to me... sortof. Another thing: Margaret Thatcher alone cannot ever beat Halliburton Che Guevara! BWAHAHAHAH!

Also:

I can't think of anything, sweetheart. Okay, okay. Rusalka is lazy, and she keeps her room in a mess. She just used the kitchen and left stuff out on the table. She never puts her stuff away. She also stopped me from vacuuming up a spider but did SHE take it outside? No. She also gets over-obsessive about things. I will probably not miss her very much when she goes to college. This is because she will be commuting. That said, Rusalka is my favourite daughter and I love her much more than my other daughters. She is also a lot smarter than her two brothers. I love her so much in fact, that when she moves to america, I'm going to move there with her. She's also a really fast typer, and unfortunately since I can't type, I'm getting her to type this out, and she's changing everything I say so that I say really good stuff about her. She won't stop. But I don't mind, because I love her that much. I'm going to make her a big cake now, right now, and that's a promise. And I can't break a promise that I've made. I bet you wish you could type properly now, eh mom?

Man, one day you guys are gonna be so sorry you didn't believe that I have a Mom.

This is new to me... sortof.

And it's not even true. I don't know why I wrote it. There just seemed to be a place for something to write, like a "best wishes" kind of thing...

My mind works in strange ways.

And it as a reference to that one thread, long time ago, where I pretended to be angry.

It's interesting that when I write in English, I don't understand that everything I say means something. I think it's called stupidity. :dopefish:

Another thing: Margaret Thatcher alone cannot ever beat Halliburton Che Guevara! BWAHAHAHAH!

Hmmm, but what if she was aided by... MCDONALD'S?!?!

Hmmm, but what if she was aided by... MCDONALD'S?!?!
No chance in hell.

Shell?
When will you learn?! You cannot combine two insane powers from the same side of the spectrum and hope to win against Halliburton Che Guevara! If you had Maggie and Green Peace or Amnesty International then maybe.

Microsoft Nelson Mandela would work fine, but that would be a natural ally of Halliburton Che Guevara and you seem to want to go the other way.

When will you learn?! You cannot combine two insane powers from the same side of the spectrum.

The problem was that I had difficulties in defining Che's side myself, so I didn't fully get your intention. But that's just typical of me. In the elections there was this strange sort of "find your candidate" -internet machine, and when it had analyzed my answers it informed me that I should have voted for either fascists or communists. Which just goes to show that I'm a radical in many ways. In my thoughts, at least.

As far as I know Che wasn't much good at anything. I mean, he died, even. But Maggie is still alive! Good old Maggie!

EDIT: Ah, but Che is alive in millions of t-shirts. Of course.

EDIT: Ah, but Che is alive in millions of t-shirts. Of course.
And in the hearts of millions of young communists everywhere...