vimes

videoGaiden - Season 2 Premiere

It's there, it's good most of the time (Gaiden guide to You, The Dead Rising review), weak in some places(the NSJ thing... the review robot) and the censure is spoiling some of the fun. The cheap side of the show is more visible than in the first season here and there but the directing is still good... but who cares; go and get it!

Where can I get it if I may ask?

Is there a better version available than the official rm stream?

Episode 5, where are you? ;(

I got a 403 forbidden message from that page...

Oh, that last episode was excellent! Ben's letter on screen, fantastic.

I especially loved how they asked Ian Livingstone about a game on City of Thieves, which is one of the best adventure books out there. I don't necessarily need a game though, only if it were to really capture the eerie style of the book and not be some crappy action-fest.

(And the wizard's name is Nicodemus, by the way ;))

It was a pretty good episode, as with the rest (even though i prefer the tone of Consolevania). Crashing the Edge awards was particularly funny. In any case, here's hoping they get a Season 3 (i.e - E-mail feedback to the BBC on the show asking for another series ;)).

The letter was actually just an msn chat we had; the original idea was to get an official statement from SEGA Japan, but they didn't respond in time.