Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

Phoenix Wright soundtrack orchestrated

I accidentally stumbled upon an orchestral version of the score from Phoenix Wright that Capcom made somewhere in the history of our world. I know I'm being terribly illegal with this and everything, but smeg it. It's awesome! Hearing all those courtroom tunes with trumpets and violins; :tup:

:violin:

Is it the "orchestrated" versions that's really just a MIDI version?

Attention tardtoblix: do some research. Those MIDI ones were in fact just samples/scratch tracks. The full live recordings are now out and available on many websites.

Wow, apparrently I was more up to date with this than I realized. I wondered why it hadn't been mentioned here already!

Attention tardtoblix: do some research. Those MIDI ones were in fact just samples/scratch tracks. The full live recordings are now out and available on many websites.

Objection! You are so rude!

Man, I now have this and it's true - THIS IS IN FACT AWESOME. I've been playing the Court Suite over and over again...

Thank you for making me aware of the existence of this!!!!!!!

Hmmm... I fail at the Internet. I can't even seem to find a place to BUY the soundtrack. :getmecoat

Hmmm... I fail at the Internet. I can't even seem to find a place to BUY the soundtrack. :getmecoat

I think the place to buy the soundtracks is Japan.