Sign in to follow this  
loonyboi

Defcon? More like...um, Defacon!

I love it as well.

I preloaded it and had my first problems ever with Steam. Wouldn't validate right away. Didn't matter though because it was fixed by the time I got back from class.

The only thing I have against it is that it eats into my eternal Titan Quest binge.

Still haven't had a chance to play the damn thing, but at least it's on my system now. I watched one of the AI demo games on ultra speed and now I can't wait to play it. Unfortunately, I have exams pretty much daily until this time next week, so my gaming is stunted at the moment. It will however be the first thing I play once I have time to play things.

/me rues an opportunity missed: "Defcon? More like... dog cum!"

"Sick bags are available in the seat back pockets in front of you. And please fold away all trays and return your seats to the upright position; we're in for some '

'..."

Really need to download that demo.

i played the demo and got semi-into it. I dont think i gave it much of a chance though. i certainly like its styalized visuals

i'm curious to know whether or not anyone has The Ship (also available through steam). i'm realy curious about it and seeing as there is no demo id like to know if you have any recommendations for or agaisnt

LUNCH DETECTED

If anyone has ever played the Bill Nye the Science Guy computer game, this quote has such a deeper and more hillarious meaning.

Yeah! You had to stop some killer asteroid from obliterating Earth in three days or something. Good stuff. Anyway, at one point, you have to work out the trajectories of a rocket. And there's buttons for Ready, Launch, and Lunch. And if you hit Lunch you hear the sound of someone eating carrots or something.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bill-Nye-The-Science-Guy-Stop-The-Rock-PC-Game-Boxed_W0QQitemZ200033412717QQihZ010QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem