Tommy Gun

I'm starting to dislike used game stores.

Don't get me wrong, not every experience I've ever had at a game store has been horrible. I mean, I called up EB yesterday, they held a copy of LocoRoco for me, I went to pick it up, and the girl at the counter was very nice and genuinely interested in the game. So there you go. A happy ending.

Also, your avatar keeps reminding me of the really cool Powerpuff Girls GBA game where Mojo Jojo forced you to help him escape from jail.

Came out on the 29th of June here, earlier in the UK, 6th of June if I remember right.

Oooh, just checked EB, doesn't come out in the US until 5th of September. That sucks. Well, you could import it here if you can't wait - it would cost about US$50 before shipping though. But it is a rollicking good time.

Also, :tup: for playing VB Wario Land. That game is awesome. Galactic Pinball is a winner too.

Damn, import it is. After the next paycheque though. I think this may be the first time that Europe gets the awesome games first. Sucks being on this side of the situation. I now can experience a fraction of your pain.

As for Galactic Pinball, I'll have to look into it.

EDIT: ummm... horrible VB pun not intended. Sorry 'bout that.

The first time I recall it happening was with Shenmue 2 on Dreamcast, I believe it has happened another time since but the game name escapes me. It's probably a once in every generation thing.