Sign in to follow this  
Salka

What the hell is wrong with Yahoo News Discussion Boards?

Idiots, no matter WHAT the news is, retarded forum users somehow manage to turn everything into 'Libs V Repulicans'. It's basically just a forum for people to call each other stupid for their political viewpoints.

That's all. I really wanted to get that out.

Yeah, it's because of those idiots that this is the only webforum you'll find me on.

It's basically just a forum for people to call each other stupid for their political viewpoints.

You're the idiots, it's called debate and it's great, the best way to debate is not to attack your opponent’s ideas but to discredit the person behind the ideas by calling them idiots, that way clearly anything they suggest is automatically moronic. Unfortunately there appear to be a lot of great debaters out there who employ this technique, what I suggest to you n00bs, is to sit back and enjoy the high class intellectual pugilism that they offer.

What is with all this pacifist bullshit, start acting like the belligerent sociopaths that the playing video games turns you into.

You're the idiots, it's called debate and it's great, the best way to debate is not to attack your opponent’s ideas but to discredit the person behind the ideas by calling them idiots, that way clearly anything they suggest is automatically moronic. Unfortunately there appear to be a lot of great debaters out there who employ this technique, what I suggest to you n00bs, is to sit back and enjoy the high class intellectual pugilism that they offer.

What is with all this pacifist bullshit, start acting like the belligerent sociopaths that the playing video games turns you into.

I refute your assertion, jackass!

I refute your assertion, jackass!

I'm sick of this bullshit. It's liberals like you that are responsible for 9/11 happening.

Yeah, fuck all you hippie terrorists. You know what? Osama is laughing right now as he reads this. BECAUSE OF YOU.

I find that most forums that are popular are like that.

I'm glad that Idle Thumbs isn't like that :shifty:

That kind of vulgar euphuism is what I've come to expect from Liberals such as yourself, Redwall.