Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

can there be a bigger noob?

2 hours into a level on Zelda four swords we manage to get to the boss after a fucking billion puzzles of fucking ultimate pain. We fight the boss, a shadow Ganon, oh man, an annoying volley of hits fired back between all four players and the boss, if you miss one, you fuck up = start again. there are 12 of these fuckers.

on the 12th one, 15 minutes of boss fighting.

Bob turns his GBA off, game resets to the main menu.

Game over, do the level again please.

:manny::hitler::manny::hitler::manny::hitler::manny::hitler::manny::hitler::manny::hitler::wtf::cens0red:

Nick and I wailed. We both sounded like little girls. After about a minute and a half of screaming, I noticed Spaff was completely silent. I turned around to see that, for the past minute, he had been sitting with wide eyes, his jaw dropped in complete shock.

also:

I HAaeRTAGHDLghadfHLKadl;fgjhalkdfhgladfghadfgsd,,gjkfhaksjdhgkadhgkladhfglkadhfgladfg

It's not really Bob's fault, he was using a shit GBA

nono he just said "Yeah the power switch must have ruubbed on my leg"

but FFS youd think the game would pause for a bit.... but no! Instead it gives you 5 seconds to plug the gba back in or magically reboot it if you run out of power, or you lose everything.

Thats fucking bad design / programming / whatever or lazines or something other than good.

Fuck you Zelda. I want my 2 hours of lost sleep back.

*moment of silence for your plight*

Damn, now I wanna play 4 swords. Firstly, get the game. Secondly, find other people with GBAs to play it with. Thirdly, find a time when we're not all working. Fourthly, to hell with it. It's too much effort.

OOooooooooooooohhh my soul aches.

That was so painful, but also it was so incredibly well timed it was hilarious.

Nick and I wailed. We both sounded like little girls.

I roared :shifty:

This has happened to me multiple times. It has also happened when my brother's friend got pissed that we kept throwing him into the lava because he was being an ass, and just turned the gameboy off and walked away.

That man is not alive today.

Speaking of powering off, anyone notice that when the SP is connected to the Cube, you can't plug it into the power supply? I want to play for eight hours straight!

It stands to reason that anyone who tried to plug it in would notice.

Not true, it depends on the link cable.

The official one sucks like that, but cheaper third party ones dont have that ridiculous clip thing preventing access to the port :)

Thanks for the info.

Hm. I wish I'd known that before I got four of them. I even tried unscrewing the clip thing, but the bare chip board still unnecessarily blocks it. :(

This has happened to me multiple times. It has also happened when my brother's friend got pissed that we kept throwing him into the lava because he was being an ass, and just turned the gameboy off and walked away.

That man is not alive today.

Hahahaha, Nick was like the Tingler at one point, always taking my fucking jewels... we started bullying each other in the game by stabbing/mauling/throwing/bashing each other, or picking each other up and not letting go. I liked throwing Nick into holes and then stabbing him in the face when he climbed back out.

Bullying is fun in Four Swords.

It's not really Bob's fault, he was using a shit GBA

Don't be dissing my GBA (that bob stole a year ago)

Bob was using my old GBA, not your SP that bob stole and then i stole from him.

By the way, we need two more SPs... so steal some more please! Especially you Ginger, since you don't have a history of thievery.

ARHgarhgHPArgHarHgahRghArgHahrghagH

Nick and I decided to do the level ourselves today, but we had to carry the other two characters along with us, so that when Spaff and Ginger come over they can take over and we can beat the boss together.

We got halfway through and ... *weep*.

*weep* *weep*

power went.

I hate this cunting fucking level so much.

Start over again.

Nick took it a lot better this time.

EDIT: It just happened again ARhgarHgARHgAHRgahrgHArgHarGharHgh,

By the way, we need two more SPs... so steal some more please! Especially you Ginger, since you don't have a history of thievery.

I have two SPs, but I live in the U.S.

One is "fire" or something and the other is, uh, "blue."

I would, but my friend stole borrowed one of them (the "fire" color) and left me with his crappy GBA. And what would be the point of only giving you one?

:waluigi:

(Edit: I don't know how to tag and left out a word anyway.)