Sign in to follow this  
imthewalruz

Deep in the night

www.gunthernet.com

Check out the video. Apparently this guy hit 6 on the Finnish Top40, 22 in the UK, and still going. I mean, stupid videos go up on the net all the time, but this guy is actually making serious dough off this crap. Does this sort of thing happen often, European thumbers?

I could round up 5 tall, hot women and do this if there's a market for it. I'll have to cut my hair short up front to get the mullet, but maybe I shouldn't totally jack the pleasureman's style.

And I could round up 5 short, hot women, too! Goddamn the Finnish Top 40!!!!

I'm on Dial Up, so I'm not about to download a crap video for no reason. But if it's anything like I imagine it to be, then yes. That happens the whole time in the poop industry, not just in Europe.

And the guy's on Warner Bros. record label too. As far as I can tell, this and "Teenyweenystringbikini" are the guys ony two singles, both recent. This is not an established artist, but he's on a major record label, and top of the charts, with the most ridiculous nonsensical song, and a mullet!

It's worth the download.

Yeah, my brother's name is 'Finn', and he's pretty irritating, too.

Either this guy is really really bloody stupid - or.... insanely funny...

Quote of Günther: "Günther wants to change the worlds look at the sexual way of thinking, so he have started a new trend to sexualise it more in the world. "A Günther trend"....

The four main things in Günthers life are Champagne, Glamour, Sex and Respect!"

I think he must be bloody stupid - noone can be that funny.....

nahh on seconds thought - it must be a joke - not in the sense that it isn't serous - he gets big money - but he can impossible take himself seriously - I don't think theres even anyone really named Günther... I mean he is from Sweden - that is no a swedish name... I guess its Dr. Bombay in disguise....