Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

lik-sang 'jumble sale' old ninty merch.

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3680&&

Nintendo's distributor in Hong Kong has moved their warehouse to a bigger premise during the last couple of months. Surprisingly, while preparing the transit, several goods from the nineties have been found in the corner of the location (!). Not knowing what to do with these oldies in mint condition, the company has contacted Lik Sang for help. We happily accepted the goods, which are now available in our Classics section.

First of, several piles of consoles have been discovered, and we have collected today a couple of dozens of boxed Super Famicom systems, as well as a hundred of Gameboy systems (the original black and white edition). Most of the Gameboys come in their original retro colors, which should please a few collectors out there. Definitely a nice piece of glorious gaming history to add to your museum. The Super Famicom comes with an official controller, the appropriate AV cable and a 100-250 V Power Supply (UK plug). The box is brand new and everything inside is untouched, still concealed in factory plastic bags.

Oh I didn't know about this site, free worldwide shipping on some items and it automatically converts the currency to your country's :tup:

I know it sounds stupid to be happy about those features in 2005 but most sites fail at converting or calculating costs.

so thats where you preordered your famicom gameboy micro from, spaff?

Oh man, I wish I had the spare cash for that untouched SNES. Mine's got a fubared cartridge slot.

PS: Couldn't some of this stuff be ebayed in a short duration for mondo profit?

Oh, old timey GBA. How shit you are, but how much I would like one that isn't totally owned.

Yeah they are. Adapters are made I think, though.

.jp

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

the us carts were made all whack and square and ugly... so was the console come to think of it. Fuck knows why ¬¬

you can cut away the edges of the japanese / European snes fairly easily to fit the US carts, but you still have to mod them to play the various region games. Sometimes modded ones turn up on ebay. maybe its fairly easy to do jap - USA.

yeah I order most of my imports from lik-sang... including my gba micro.

I treated myself to a boxed Gameboy from this sale also :)