Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Mathew Daly

anger

a couple days ago I was wondering around a best buy in michigan. When I came upon the game called psyconauts. I had basically stopped gaming for the last year, but in my love for tim schafer, I decided to pick it up.

I loved it, even playing on a computer it was great.

and so I played through the entire game, except, when I got to the final meat circus race, the game, removed all my object and psi powers.

permently.

now I know this sounds not to bad.

yet I am crushed. I feel as if tim himself reached out and said, "hey, fuck you!"

the games so good, but, I mean, fuck!

oh, so to make a point to this thread.

should psyconauts be made into a feature film.

when I got to the final meat circus race, the game, removed all my object and psi powers.

I bet you could find cheat codes to get those back on the internet. Maybe at gamefaqs.com

Also: feature film no, animated TV series YES.

I don't believe there's an invisibility cheat. What part are you stuck on? The part with the rabbit or the acrobatic part of the boss fight?

The game removed his psy powers and objects. I don't think it matters where he is, it would be pretty much impossible to get further.

Okay, cheats, thats great.

thanks.

a t.v. series?

yes, you are correct.

but, you know, all that would happen is that it would get cancelled, become a cult hit, then fans would waste hundreds of hours of their life, petitioning to get it back on t.v.