ysbreker

ysbrekers tiny hitcorner!

Welcome everyone! to ysbreker's

Tiny Hitcorner!

What's going to be this years summer hit you ask? well let me answer that very important question for you!

You'll be raving in the summer clubs to either Roman Flügel's 'Geht's noch?' or you'll be bouncing around the dancefloor with Pendulum vs the freestylers and their track 'Fasten Your Seatbelt'.

And now for a short interlude, the dancing smilies:

:woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo:

Why these two tracks? Well Roman's track just has an amazingly catchy melody and just sticks into your head. The pendulum track just grabs you and forces you to move your feet, and maybe even more importantly. you can shout along with the melody! Especially usefull for the drunken summer night at that fancy club you've been wanting to go to.

For our second interlude I give you... Mr T and the poo players!

:gaming::gaming::mrt::gaming::gaming:

But! I hear you say, I hate that 'pop' music and don't start me on that whole 'house thing! It is a waste of perfectly good soundwaves. Well maybe you have a good idea what will be the underground summer hit of 2005? Fire away!

If you want to hear what I'm talking about, I can sort of not give you a link to where you will not find these 2 songs. pm if you don't want to find out what's going to be hot this summer

I hate summer hits. I also dislike radio, or music television. If I want to get stuffed with the same songs over and over, I'll just... wait I don't want that in its totality. I listen to music on selected cd's, and that's completely it. Radio and music television are anathema. And summer hits their persona non gratas.

I can tell you this much: if you hear either tune on the radio more than once during the summer you'll be listening to some very obscure radio station ;) These songs won't be heard from in the mainstream radio (if they ever will) for at least another year! Remember that awfull song 'walk on water' by 'milk inc.'? I heard that track a about a year and a half if not 2 years before it got made into a TMF/MTV hit.

So not to worry. I'm staying firmly underground with these two tracks ;)

You do that. In the meantime, I will keep avoiding MTV or any of its clones like poison :D

What are you complaining about? I had to hear that song for YEARS and even worse ones! You only got it for the summer... :mock:

No, no, the Macarena is a timelessclassic, already apt for 'nostalgia' summer listening.

Quelle horreur :fart: