Sign in to follow this  
toblix

SW: KotOR -- HK-47

So, after finishing KotOR evilly, I start reading some FAQs and stuff to see what I missed, and everywhere there's this talk about how cool HK-47 is and how great his story and dialogue is. Now, I had 0 ranks in repair, so I couldn't get much information out of him, and I'm not going to play the game over again, so is there a way for me to read this supposedly great dialogue, or at least read his supposedly exciting back-story?

Also, I found it a bit lame that even though I was the most evil being possible in the game, everyone still acted as though I was really nice. They should at least have included two different paths throught the game. In fact, there should be a law requiring all Star Wars games to have two distinctly different paths throught the game; one light, one dark.

You know, for what it's worth, I liked both desktop adventure games...

I dunno how much of HK47's back story you get if you don't have any repair skill, so you might not know this:

He was your servant when you were Darth Revan

you shouldn't need the repair skill (i didn't) you should be able to get most of the funny dialogue by just talking to him normally and then some more once you find out what's in AGA's spoiler.

You know, for what it's worth, I liked both desktop adventure games...

Rightly so. They are Hal Barwood's masterpieces.

Rightly so. They are Hal Barwood's masterpieces.

The desktop adventures were stupid, but they were a good quick distraction when at work. They're kind of lame versions of what Jane Jensen's doing now - adventure games boiled down to a couple ridiculously short tile based puzzles which you can complete while dodging work in the office.

The desktop adventures were stupid, but they were a good quick distraction when at work. They're kind of lame versions of what Jane Jensen's doing now - adventure games boiled down to a couple ridiculously short tile based puzzles which you can complete while dodging work in the office.

No, no. Masterpieces.

I felt that one of the best features of KOTOR was that it introduced a new Star wars Galaxy to us, the developers had fewer restraints on their creativity. With KOTOR 2 being 5 years after the first game I fear that its going end up being very underwhelming. I know they created a great universe in the 1st game and there is still more life in it but why did the first follow up game have to go their. I would have preferred if they went a couple of hundred years off somewhere else. and then got another team to take the revan's star wars further. I think KOTOR 2 could just end as a result.