Sign in to follow this  
BigJKO

Star Wars Episode 3

On the DS.

Check out the trailer

I can't say much without actually trying it, but old-school 2D beat-em up gameplay mixed with Tie Fighter? Sounds good to me.

Doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be, from seeing screenshots and whatnot.

The Imperial March theme playing behind the Ubisoft and LucasArts logos couldn't fit any better. Where is EA?! ;)

Doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be, from seeing screenshots and whatnot.

The sprite animations look superb in the video. Really reminds me of the Turtles beat-em ups on the NES and SNES. (And sort of makes me sad that this isn't what became of the modern-day Turtle games)

It's like a combination of the old 2D sidescroller beat-em-ups like Ninja Turtles, Final Fight, and RiverCityRansom and Rouge Squadron rolled up into one.

Could be good, but I'm waiting for actual gameplay impressions.

just saw the trailer ... looks pretty great!

its being developed by Ubisoft Montreal, a solid developer, so the gameplay should be up to par ... although if they're rushed to get it out along with the movie, and it isnt complete, the game will naturally be crap.

like jokemaster, i'll wait for (p)reviews, but i predict it'll be a good game ... nothing super-innovative or anything, but alot of fun anyway.

SiN