Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

PsychoPortals

http://www.psychoportals.com/psychonauts/

Any one registered yet? I'm not enterily clear on what exactly it's all about. Why does it matter what city we're nearest? Why do we need teams? If your team wins doesn't it just add everyones name on that team into the drawing again? So, just register yourself ten times on each of the teams... :shifty:

I guess it's a puzzle solving challege that starts in 10 days.. Their forums are ablaze with a total of zero posts...............

The cities thing is probably just a way to divide the contestants into 10 groups, and they'll probably have some meeting thing where you show up and get stuff, like with halo 2 or the bmw films.

OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 13 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.[/QUOTe] :hmph:

I just registered for Seattle and I currently have the only post on all of the forums. It seems like it's going to be a puzzle game/alternate reality thing of some sort like ilovebees and such, or it may be some mini games. I don't care, it should be fun and there's a chance to win stuff. I think that maybe the 10 cities are going to be part of some tour where Psychonauts will be playable.

I feel sorry for all of you not in the US.

I just joined Seattle, since you did. If I win a copy of Psychonauts, I'll give it away to somebody since I don't reside in the US.