Sign in to follow this  
Nick

OI! That's mir sword!

This is why I generalize MMORPG players as weirdos.

oh bloody hell I just posted news about this without realising this thread was here... oh well :shifty:

oh bloody hell I just posted news about this without realising this thread was here... oh well :shifty:

haha, fear my immense news speed!

People are freaking stupid. If the stupid in game item meant that much to him, he shouldn't have loaned it out. Video games are not worth killing people over... fucking duh, huh?

No. But money is! :deranged:

People are freaking stupid. If the stupid in game item meant that much to him, he shouldn't have loaned it out. Video games are not worth killing people over... fucking duh, huh?

So what is worth killing people over?

You like Chipotle? EIW! That's shit's not kosher! It may be healthy but I think it tastes....I dunno, WRONG. The various ingredients don't seem to gel with each other flavourwise. Me, I prefer to go to a REAL neighbourhood tacqueria (owned and run by real Mexicans). Mmmmmm, nothing like a big hot freshly made burrrrrrrrito packed with spicy chorizo and a beer at 2 in the morning. :9~

You like Chipotle? EIW! That's shit's not kosher! It may be healthy but I think it tastes....I dunno, WRONG. The various ingredients don't seem to gel with each other flavourwise. Me, I prefer to go to a REAL neighbourhood tacqueria (owned and run by real Mexicans). Mmmmmm, nothing like a big hot freshly made burrrrrrrrito packed with spicy chorizo and a beer at 2 in the morning. :9~

Ok Trep, you're dead to me. Well, not really, but damnit, I love chipotle. Their pork is addictive. It's one of my favorite places to eat out.

I remember when they first opened, and there all these coupons flying around for a free burrito. I would collect them to redeem. I didn't like the food, but hey! it's a free lunch, and I couldn't even finish one in one sitting.

I remember when they first opened, and there all these coupons flying around for a free burrito. I would collect them to redeem. I didn't like the food, but hey! it's a free lunch, and I couldn't even finish one in one sitting.

Must control fist of death! :frusty:

Eh, to each his own. More giant burreto for me. :clap: