Salka

I hate SLOW people

The worst slow people are the ones who get in your way on the street when you're clearly in a hurry. Sometimes I want to push them over, but I fear that may end me up in trouble...

But I love filthy minded people, we're special.

I bought the complete series of the Office and watched the whole first season a few days ago in a row. Knew them all, but laughed again and cringed once more in the face of David Brent randomly explaining to Dawn during her lunch how he got the scare of his life when he felt a little lump on his testicles XD

I love the bit where Gareth breaks down and starts crying in David Brent's office and then gets to pick any one personal belonging of his boss. Brilliance!

I walk fast, so fast. In fact, I always have the urge to get in front of the person in front of me. It can get very knackering very quickly, cos there's always someone else in front of them...

What winds me up is couples walking on thin pavements. It's like they HAVE to walk side-by-siide, forcing you into the road. They seem to walk too slow as well. Grr and grr again (for effect).

When I watched the extra's on the The Office 2 DVD a few days ago, I made the mistake of drinking during the documentary. Now my sofa is drenched in water that I blurted out in a fit of hysterical laughter.