Sign in to follow this  
Salka

It's funny 'cause it's true!!!

Yufester! What the Hell were you doing awake at 7 in the morning?! Don't tell me you check thumbs before school?

I've always known in the back of my mind that lots of sleep is good for you. That's what I tell my boss when I eventually get to work each morning :D

Yufester! What the Hell were you doing awake at 7 in the morning?! Don't tell me you check thumbs before school?

baldur's gate 2. definitively. and if not: never ever play it! jklsdflhkgafhf!!! :gaming:

Don't tell me you check thumbs before school?

I check my email and Idle Thumbs before I go to school. (I get up at 5am anyway).

Idle Thumbs main page also tells me whether Double Fine or Grumpy Gamer or Penny Arcade have been updated, so I check them if they have.

I have a sort of a ritual. I make coffee, check my email, scratch my left leg with the toes on my right foot as I stare at the screen with half opened eyes. Sometimes I will spontaneously start crying as the monitor burns my raw, tender morning eyeballs. When I have deleted all the spam mail and sent nasty emails to my friends (from school, who usually get them in the evening), I change from my Pyjamas, which are five sizes too large and cosy and warm, into my stiff, prim school uniform. Then I march to school, where I obey all commands until about 4pm, at which time I begin to swear and kick at things. I catch a bus with my little brother across town, miss the transfer bus, take the next bus to the Waterford IT, and sit in the canteen drinking coffee until my Mom finishes her classes. Then we drive home, stopping for milk on the way. This pretty much sums up my day until about 6pm. After that, things get wild and sexy.

But in the mornings, I check the forums. Yeah. Don't you?

Lady, I barely exist in the mornings.

(unless I have a good reason to in bed beside me) :naughty:

Lady, I barely exist in the mornings.

(unless I have a good reason to in bed beside me) :naughty:

Happy birthday Mr. President? :shifty:

After that, things get wild and sexy.

Pretty much all I took in from all that was "left leg" and "school uniform" anyhows :grin:

All I took in was the toes on your right foot... raw and tender morning... changing out of your pyjamas... large, cosy and warm... stiff, prim school uniform... and things getting wild and sexy after 6. Was there anything else to it?