theschap

[Dev Log] The Spectacle Was Incredible

This has been turning into a very nostalgic Wizard Jam for me. Maybe it's because it's the last, and maybe it's because I've been digging deep into the podcast data.

Here is a link to all of the header images used in Idle Thumbs podcasts available via the RSS feed. (I set a 10 day timer on this link because that seemed sane, but if you would like it after that feel free to PM me here or in slack :) )

Idle Thumbs All Pod Images

I started making a submarine game, as I just finished up Outer Wilds and absolutely loved it, so I was inspired to make a dark space exploration type game. I have dreams of creating a puzzle like exploration experience, but in the remaining 5 days that isn't going to happen. At the very least I want to give the player  an interesting environment to traverse and collect all the IT Pods of the past.

Initial movement and mood. It probably won't be this moody but I wanted to make sure the plugin was working.EarlyMovement.gif

I have finally finished my submarine enough to use it in the game. No textures right now. I'll just have to roll with base colors.

InteriorBaseColor.PNG

SubBaseColor.PNG