RKSanders

[Release] Decrepit (GOOD... BYE)

33 minutes ago, RKSanders said:

Glad you liked it! Yes, the exit requires three things to be destroyed. They can be enemies or items. Atm enemies don't have any abilities themselves, so if you kill them they shouldn't be able to attack back.

How was the difficulty? It's pretty random and you can get screwed by having all skeletons spawn in the beginning. Were you able to finish the game?

Ah, got it! Originally, I had thought I'd always have to destroy three items. I feel like I got attacked back once despite killing the enemy first but maybe I didn't pay attention to something.

Difficulty was fine, managed to beat it on the third try, I think. Before, I died getting boxed in by two skeletons but I always had more than enough items. Final level and

the cutscene

are great.

This looks fantastic! The style and animations are so nice. I like the little details on attack and swapping weapons.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:52 AM, Sloane said:

Difficulty was fine, managed to beat it on the third try, I think. Before, I died getting boxed in by two skeletons but I always had more than enough items

Great! I hoped it wouldn't be too hard so people could finish it in few tries. Yea, I noticed I usually have more than enough items too. Not ideal but oh well.

17 hours ago, theschap said:

This looks fantastic! The style and animations are so nice. I like the little details on attack and swapping weapons.

Glad you liked it!