Sign in to follow this  
SecretAsianMan

AGDQ 2020

The event is still a number of months away but they released the games list and there's a few I wanted to highlight.  There's some really interesting stuff this time around.

A Destiny 2 raid.  Will be interesting to see how this plays out live, especially if the game gets patched between now and the event.

A Guitar Hero showcase

Mega Man 4-6 relay race

Zelda series relay race (I'm guessing Zelda 1, Zelda 2, and Link to the Past based on the platforms listed)

Link to the Past Randomizer crowd control race.  Crowd control with an audience the size of GDQ is going to be insane.

Fallout series (Fallout 1, 2, 3, 4, and New Vegas)

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out (2 players 1 controller)

Wow a Destiny 2 raid? That seems highly ambitious. I wonder if it's possible for Bungie to somehow provide them a local server to play on.

I didn't catch most of it live and I'm slowly going through the archive as it's put up.  The Fallout anthology run was pretty great, lots of entertaining bits and even some props.  The Link to the Past crowd control run was about as crazy as I was expecting.  Super Metroid impossible was really impressive.

Rather than link to a bunch of videos I'm just going to do the playlist thing again.  It should be editable if anyone wants to add to it.

AGDQ 2020 playlist