Nick

Bear vs Gorilla

Which would win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which would win?

• Bear
    • Gorilla

It depends. Is this a superintelligent bear with a mounted assault rifle vs. a giant mutant albino gorilla from mars?

In that case, the gorilla would win by clawing out the bear's eyes with his steel-reinforced razor claws of death.

But if the bear happens to have leg-mounted turbo thrusters, it's no-contest, the gorilla's toast. Not even an electrical field generator could stop that assault.

well the thing is, the gorilla is clearly more intelligent than the bear, so potentially he could be a really experienced veteran gorilla (Lvl 7 or something) which would clearly give him the advantage not only through more advanced feats and abilities but also as far as hitpoints are concerned! :nerd: :yep:

so clearly there are too many factors for me to answer this truthfully... in the end it's a DM decision...

so clearly there are too many factors for me to answer this truthfully... in the end it's a DM decision...

Down to the dice you mean :D

savgor.jpg

I suppose in order to make the ultimate fighting beast we shoudl make some kind of bearilla. A crossbread of some sort.

The best kind of bread!

NoooooOOOOooooo!

I'll get you next time spelling!