Sign in to follow this  
Yeli Orog

Yeli Orog - A completely FMV adventure game

For years I imagined making a completely FMV interactive story/puzzle game (think Myst but made entirely with videos). Last year I finally got around to figuring out how to make the game mechanics work, and little by little put together Yeli Orog. The game takes place in Asturias, Spain and was filmed in various locations there: 

Yeli Orog is a FMV interactive story game about an immense archaeological discovery: A bizarre stone tablet written in the Celtiberian language found buried underneath an ancient dolmen in northern Spain. The inscription written on the tablet tells a ghoulish tale believed to be the Celtiberian origin myth. 

You play the role of Johnny Robin, an archaeologist sent to Asturias, Spain to assist in the recovery of Celtiberian remains. Upon arrival to Asturias you find yourself unexpectedly transported to an alien world, experiencing first-hand the terrifying story written on the ancient tablet.

If you are a fan of Myst-like games, interactive stories with puzzle elements, and FMV games, I think you will appreciate Yeli Orog. If you have any questions about the game let me know.

Here is the steam page, the game will be released on July 13th:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/886270/Yeli_Orog/

Here is the trailer:

Some in-game screenshots:
30bCa6q.jpg

AgyQoWK.jpg

ZNqe9dZ.jpg

mGwjRqF.jpg

Ax3Ny6C.jpg