MrHoatzin

Avatars must go! ...thus spake Kingzjester

I'm assuming that you're talking about the girl and not Ballmer or my current avatar. She's the sister of a girl in my class who I enjoy bothering. That is, I enjoy bothering the girl in the picture not her sister in my class.

Anyway, here are some Ballmer avatars I just made. I think I might go with the third one.

post-47-13375602778129_thumb.jpg

post-47-13375602778176_thumb.jpg

post-47-13375602778224_thumb.jpg

1. Did you read what I said? I said allowed size for administrators.
  2. Are you an administrator? I sure as fuck didn't canonize you into one.

Did I read what you said? No.

Am I an administrator? Not per se.

Do administrators suck? I'm starting to believe so. "Canonize"? What does that even mean?

This is like racism here, with your big avatars. What makes you so special that you get so fancy avatars? You're like the pigs in Animal Farm, or the rich people in the wagon in the beginning of Sergio Leone's Fistful of Dynamite/Duck, You Sucker!.

OK. What is your current avatar, Moos? I have a guess, but I'd rather let you tell it in your own write.

:wtf:

And that guy doesn't know what "canonize" means!

Kill him.

It's part of a picture of me trying to flex and take a picture of myself at the same time. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that well. Now, what did you think it was?

This is like racism here, with your big avatars. What makes you so special that you get so fancy avatars? You're like the pigs in Animal Farm, or the rich people in the wagon in the beginning of Sergio Leone's Fistful of Dynamite/Duck, You Sucker!.
Don't mess with me! I'll disappear you, punk!

Online? If so, and if it was interesting, I'd like to read it.

The disclaimer is that I really don't give a rat's ass about fashion or haute coiture, but something in the collection Karl made voor H&M just jumped at my throat and sucked me in. It's supposed to be mildly affordable, so maybe you'll see a mini-Karl walking around in utrecht soon! (fat chance, but you know what I mean, the man has STYLE)

Don't mess with me! I'll disappear you, punk!

Say, can I also use such a font too, as well, or is that a privilege reserved for the aristocratic snoberators??

Say, can I also use such a font too, as well, or is that a privilege reserved for the aristocratic snoberators??
What more do you want? We let you say and do whatever you simple people want to do as long as it is not ***** *****-related. The 160X100 pixel avatars for administrators were set up in the original vbulletin setup. We didn't change it, we just noticed it and used it.

What more do you want? We let you say and do whatever you simple people want to do as long as it is not ***** *****-related. The 160X100 pixel avatars for administrators were set up in the original vbulletin setup. We didn't change it, we just noticed it and used it.

Oh, the system of castes was already in place! How very convenient for you! Well, I don't know about the others, but I want to be able to have .swf files as avatars, and moderator privileges for all. That way we'll all be equal, and can moderate each other!

Oh, the system of castes was already in place! How very convenient for you! Well, I don't know about the others, but I want to be able to have .swf files as avatars, and moderator privileges for all. That way we'll all be equal, and can moderate each other!
Bigger people have been executed brutally for uttering lesser herecies.

:benstein:

It's kinda unnerving, being forced to look at Moos's mole...

Please, photoshop that away. Or actually, I can do that for you. Here:

post-49-13375602778283_thumb.gif