Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Idle Weekend September 30, 2017: The Vacation Games

Idle Weekend October 1, 2017:

Idle Weekend October 1, 2017

The Vacation Games
Sometimes, you have to pay to play. Danielle returns from glorious Scotland to regale Rob with tales of sightseeing, martial arts, and Mario Vs. Rabbids, while Rob has many vacation tales of his own, including the time he was too tall to ride Space Mountain. Both Weekenders learn of childhoods similarly spent in gay seaside resort towns, and everyone is interested in good sitcoms. It's a very idle weekend indeed!

Discussed: Saugatuck MI, Ogunquit ME, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Forza 7, Warhammer: Total War, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Half-Life 2, X-com (original game), Dishonored, The Good Place, Father Ted

The Good Place is a fine comedy and I’ve really enjoyed watching it. However, it’s not a patch on Father Ted. That was required viewing when I was at university, the house would stop dead on a Friday evening until the show was finished (I’m from the UK) ‘Would you like another cup

of tea father? ah go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on’ 

Oh god, now I'm just looking at Father Ted clips on youtube. I'm supposed to be working dammit.