Jake

Important If True 16: The Pizza, the Bee, and the Trash Can

Just wanted to second that this was a really stellar episode. I had to pull over twice because I was laughing so hard, mostly at Chris's fervent speech about being an old man followed by a sentence containing a joke book's worth of old person phrasing (saddle soap, spend all weekend polishing shoes, etc). 

Also, thank you everyone above who knows infinitely more about CRISPR than I sharing your thoughts. It's been fascinating to me for years and it was good to learn more about the ethical discussion surrounding it.

On 6/5/2017 at 9:10 AM, root said:

I just looked up the wikipedia for petard and I feel like this is an important bit of etymology:

This was also mentioned in the forum discussion from 3 years ago that SAM linked to in the IIT 15 thread:

I am a million episodes behind, but I finally listened to this one today and immediately googled pissing calvin tattoos, only to find this beauty. This article was posted two years ago, and the image of this particular tattoo was under the heading Calvin Peeing on Kokopelli...while it is clearly Calvin Pissing on Hatchet Man of ICP Fame.

Link to Article: http://guff.com/these-calvin-and-hobbes-tattoos-will-make-you-happy

pissing Calvin.jpg