Sign in to follow this  
Brannigan

Legion (FX series)

I am trying so hard to avoid looking at the marvel wiki and finding out everything about this show

3 minutes ago, Cordeos said:

I am trying so hard to avoid looking at the marvel wiki and finding out everything about this show

I don't think there's a ton of commonality between the two aside from a couple characters, and even then it's playing fast and loose.

22 hours ago, Cordeos said:

If you do look at the marvel wiki you won't find must relevant to the show and you'll be reminded outside exists and go for a walk. Even the nerdiest people can't endure that innane a nerdshit. That's been my experience.

Finale was fairly straight forward for this series for the most part, kind of jarring actually.

Spoiler

Love that oliver will continue to be around, should be a fun dynamic with lenny.  The sphere capturing David was pretty much the one left field thing, partially because it's such a weird thing to happen since it is in the real world and not astral plane shennanigans.

4 hours ago, Brannigan said:

Finale was fairly straight forward for this series for the most part, kind of jarring actually.

Hide contents

Love that oliver will continue to be around, should be a fun dynamic with lenny.  The sphere capturing David was pretty much the one left field thing, partially because it's such a weird thing to happen since it is in the real world and not astral plane shennanigans.

I really love the style of the show, the DIY nature of the tech, all the wardrobe that seems era agnostic. I am interested to see where the show goes from here.

1 hour ago, Cordeos said:

I really love the style of the show, the DIY nature of the tech, all the wardrobe that seems era agnostic. I am interested to see where the show goes from here.

Absolutely, it's really got a good feel visually.  They really let themselves be rather inventive with the mishmash of styles and times.  The audio both in terms of music and mixing is excellent as well.

Anyone watching Season 2? I am loving it so far, it seems like they got a bigger budget to make the show even weirder visually.

17 hours ago, Cordeos said:

Anyone watching Season 2? I am loving it so far, it seems like they got a bigger budget to make the show even weirder visually.

The jon hamm narrated scenes and farouk are highlights for me 

Well season 2 just finished...not sure how I feel about the big....problem that happened in the last episode.  Partially need to see how it plays out, since the topic it evokes is handled so poorly so often.  Enjoyed the big showdown at the beginning of the finale though!

I liked the final episode, I agree we will have to see how its handled in S3, but I am very excited to see how S3 plays out

On 6/16/2018 at 4:40 AM, Cordeos said:

I liked the final episode, I agree we will have to see how its handled in S3, but I am very excited to see how S3 plays out

Overall I enjoyed it as well, just a little apprehensive on how the show will handle that one element next season.  Love how so much of conflict in this show ends up being a musical, basically.

Spoiler

I do find it strange that Farouk was freed though, I mean he can manipulate others, but he shouldn't have an effect on Fukayama?