evilskillit

IdleMC Epoch 7.5 Final Prologue GOTY Edition

Hai everybody!

So I thought the Minecraft server was running and I logged in to see if anyone was on because I was going to unplug my network switch for a moment and didn't want to interrupt anyone's fun.
I see the server wasn't actually running, whoops! I wonder how long it's been? Check the log files, about 40 days now...

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to take down the server without saying anything. I really thought it was running. There must have been a power outage or something that I didn't know about.
Anyways since the server has already been off for 1.2 months and no one has complained I'm going to go ahead and leave it off for now. I don't mind running a Minecraft server and I can fire it back up if anyone wants, also I can post the world file for download if anyone wants to play with it, but I don't want to worry about having to keep the server running if no one is using it.

If anyone wants to play some more, wants me to host something else, wants the world file, or just needs to get a hold of me at all message me here, or on the Idle Thumbs slack or at my username at gmail.com