Nappi

[RELEASE] Live from the Past - A Ludonarrative Dissonance Hockey Game

Another small update. The player is no longer teleported back to the initial lane when colliding with an enemy. The transition felt too disorienting in my opinion.

There.. I think I'm done with this for a while.

Took me a while to figure out how to aim with a gamepad, and initially thought the game was broken, before I figured it out.

The game seemed to crash after the 3rd interlude in the story mode, the one with the blue truck. After the last line of text, the texts dissapear, the music keeps going but nothing happens.

But yes, this looks good, and once you figure out how to play, it plays really well too! Sorry, didn't have anyone to play with so I couldn't give it a proper go.

Thank you for playing!

Ooh... a bug! The game is supposed take you back to the title screen after the third interlude. It worked at one point, but it might be that I broke something in a subsequent update. Which version were you playing? Alternatively, it could be that I just forgot to script one of the four endings correctly. :S

Fixed! You found the one ending that was bugged (in that particular way at least)! Congrats!