Sign in to follow this  
Volvary

[Help Needed] Change the Name to Game.

Starting from Name, the goal is to find a way to change it to Game.

post-35886-0-06380100-1463425742_thumb.gif

With only the first level done, I am a long way from a complete game but I believe I will be able to make at least a dozen levels if I don't start missing ideas by then. (Which I am.)

The game will be basically a point-and-click puzzles, where you need to find the Name and change it to Game, with whatever method is available.

Help needed

I need help to complete this in time. There is two categories of help basically.

I need artists if possible, to help me live up the levels. (As they are bland right now.)

I also need level ideas. I have enough to do only half a dozen levels for now and I hope to do much more than that. If you have ideas for levels (and/or hints,) post them here or send me a pm (bonus points if the hints are references to other episode titles)

Cheers!

Gosh it would be great if you could find someone who knows a ton about fonts. All I know is that I'm supposed to never use Comic-Sans unless I'm being ironic.

Ideas!

Maybe you have to find the 'g' in a crowded room, Where's Waldo style!

Maybe you have to get the 'g' to the right place in an infuriating slide puzzle, like that old adventure game "Lighthouse."

Maybe you can make a twine-type game where you have to convince 'n' to grow up, accept responsibility, and become a 'g'

I, of course, have no idea how to make any of these, but they popped into my mind!

Ideas!

Maybe you have to find the 'g' in a crowded room, Where's Waldo style!

Maybe you have to get the 'g' to the right place in an infuriating slide puzzle, like that old adventure game "Lighthouse."

Maybe you can make a twine-type game where you have to convince 'n' to grow up, accept responsibility, and become a 'g'

I, of course, have no idea how to make any of these, but they popped into my mind!

Interesting ideas. I'll see if I can't add some of those.

Slight update, back from work and done with Level 2 as well as some mechanic work for next levels.

Ah, shucks. Life has a tendency to get in the way. Haven't had time to work on this all along since last update. And with Wizard Jam ending today, I don't think I have enough time to finish stuff.