Thanks for playing and all the nice comments everyone!!!

@phill: This is so entertaining to watch! It's cool to watch someone else play with fresh eyes. Sorry you had issues with falling through the floor; I thought I had fixed that!!

@Ben X: Thanks for playing Ben! I seem to be physically unable to make games that are not difficult, and I realised this towards the end of the jam. 

@Spenny + @dibs: Yeah the controls are really difficult to get the hang of. Perhaps rotating the camera with the player would have helped with orientation somewhat? Or perhaps just making it clearer which way was forward on the tank would help? Anyway, thanks for the feedback :)

I haven't played this yet myself, but the technical execution is out of control. This game looks stunning! 

I initially gave this a pass because I assumed it was a twin stick shooter, and those just aren't my thing. Then I saw the stream and heard about the unconventional control system and the physicsy movement of the tank I had to try it, because that stuff I love. And yeah, this was really enjoyable, and very good looking too! The controls did feel a bit odd. I would've liked to be able to swap the left(LT/LB) and right(RT/RB) controls with eachother.